Internet Explorer 6 and 7 is no longer supported.
Please upgrade to Internet Explorer version 8 or higher.More details
Having problems signing in?
- If you have forgotten your password,
please click here or contact your
user administrator to reset your password.
Removal of cheque payment method:
- Clearing house clients cannot add a new client fund with a cheque payment method.
- Existing client funds may continue to be paid via cheque until 30 June 2015 but we recommend that you change to electronic payments sooner if possible.
- For more details, log in to QuickSuper and view the ‘Removal of cheque payment method’ document under the Downloads section.
End of financial year
- The cut-off for the 2014 financial year is Monday 30 June.
- We strongly encourage you to get your payments in early to ensure that all end of financial year payments are reflected in members’ benefit statements. You can also claim a tax deduction for monies received in the 2013/2014 financial year.
- If making a contribution via QuickSuper, the time that it takes for a fund to receive your payment will depend on the way you are paying QuickSuper and the way QuickSuper is paying the fund.
- As many choice contributions are paid by cheque, you will need to allow sufficient time for the cheque to be delivered and deposited by the fund. For example: if you pay QuickSuper via direct debit on Tuesday 17 June, the payment will be cleared on Friday and then the cheques printed and mailed on Monday 23 June.
Customer Support - for existing QuickSuper customers
New BSB Payment Details
- QuickSuper, the clearing house solution HESTA offers employers, has new banking details. You’ll receive the new banking details when making a payment or electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- Your account details and reference number should not change.
- You can still make payments using the existing bank details but they’ll eventually be switched off.
- If you have any queries, please contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 813 327.